This was my first attempt at drawing anything in Art class. For my first drawing I thought it turned out quite well. First of all, I liked what I was able to do with the shading for the most part. I had very little idea of what I was supposed to be doing, so with that it mind it looks very good. The drawing itself was a little small but that's not a big deal. Some of the things I didn't like were the ribbon and with the bow. The ribbon didn't turn out how I had in mind, and ending up at a weird angle. The ribbon was a disaster. I had no idea what to do with and ended up scribbling to try and make it look like something! All in all, though, I think for my first time, this project turned out quite well.

No comments:
Post a Comment